Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 3 months ago #1598 by Kap-Chew
1. I see now. Actually I had thought of implementing something like this before, but eventually decided to go with current planner style. The problem with this kind of calendar view is that, if there are too many employees on leave on certain dates, the whole calendar will quickly become very unreadable.

2. Specifying the first day of week is possible, but the priority will be somewhat low on my todo ^^
More
6 years 3 months ago #1599 by Peter Harris
1. I totally agree. I was thinking that if it was an optional view, then those with small teams may find it easier to use. I know that for most of the departments at my company at least, having that as an optional view would make it much easier for them to use intuitively.

2. I can understand this is pretty low on your list of priorities. I didn't know how much developer effort was required to implement that change. I'm sure you agree, though, that i18n shouldn't be underestimated as it allows software to be used intuitively and easily (an example is how awkward it can be for a Briton to use software that formats dates as MM/DD/YYY).

Many thanks for your work, HR.my really is a great product. We hope to be able to use it in the New Year. Merry Christmas, by the way :)
More
6 years 3 months ago #1602 by Kap-Chew
Hi Peter,

I couldn't agree more on the importance of i18n. However, given that I have plenty of must-have features on my todo list now, i18n related features become nice-to-haves that would only come later, as I have only this much development resource ^^

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
More
6 years 3 months ago #1614 by Binod Shrestha
Hello Kap-Chew,

It will be better if there is option to attendance transaction summary from date wise with different month .
More
6 years 3 months ago #1615 by Kap-Chew
Hi Binod,

Sorry that I don't fully understand you, can you give me an example?
More
6 years 3 months ago #1616 by Kap-Chew
Hi Peter,

Just wanted to let you know that I have updated HR.my to support hourly leaves that span over a few days, you may try out later ^^
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds