Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1660 by Kap-Chew
Hi Peter,

Happy New Year!

1. Just added Deep Linking to my todo list.

2. What if you set up the leave entitlement as 365 days?
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
6 years 3 months ago #1662 by Peter Harris
Hi Kap-Chew,

Thanks for adding the Deep Linking to the list :)

Regarding point 2, that could work, the only issue is that I don't want the employee to have access to "request" sick leave. It simply needs to be added on for our records, in our case by the line manager. That means that the sick leave entries would be invisible to all employees, and only visible to line managers or the Employee account, so that we can get metrics and stats at the end of the year.

I guess I'm suggesting that there be a type of leave that is only visible to line managers and the employer account (whether the type of leave is "private" maybe?), and there be an option to specify whether a type of leave needs to be allocated or not, and finally maybe an option that specifies whether the employee can request that type of leave (although, this wouldn't be as important). As far as I can see, that would be the most flexible and intuitive solution, and would cover all sorts of potential types of leave like medical, sick, dependency, paternity/maternity etc. In the case of dependency leave, we wouldn't want other employees to see that leave, we wouldn't want that to need allocation, but maybe allow them to request it.

I hope that makes sense, it's a little complicated to put down in words. If you need further clarification then just say, or any examples to illustrate.

We are a small company, so we work on the basis that managers organise their team's leave, including sick leave, dependency leave etc. So when a team member takes sick leave, it's expected that the line manager adds that leave on the system. That is the same for dependency etc. I'm guessing it would be a big job to allow/enable line managers to add leave in a similar way the employer account can?
More
6 years 3 months ago #1663 by Kap-Chew
Hi Peter,

Your request is quite interesting, but I am afraid that not many users would appreciate this feature, as I still have a hard time trying to apply this use case to my past experience.

That said, I will KIV this request first, until more users come to me with the same request before I will consider adding it to the todo list ^^
More
6 years 2 months ago #1714 by CS Tan
Hi Ang,

For your information, our company has been using XX payroll software (better not to reveal their name) for years. I have explored their leave management package but they are not web based and I am not very excited with their features, thus never implement in the company.

I discovered your software by chance (feel like too good to be true :lol: ) and has implemented the eLeave after just a few weeks. The eLeave is super easy to set-up and really user friendly. Everybody in the company are happy with it, so a big thank to your great efforts.

If you can remember my green tomato, I am the one asking whether it is possible that different employees has different leave workflow structure (i.e. some 1 level and some 2 or 3 levels).

Since we are only using the eLeave feature, we will move those 2 level approvals staff to a new "employer" to overcome this problem. Hopefully you would include this eventually in your "Upcoming Feature Todo List".

Thanks again for the great software!!!
More
6 years 2 months ago #1716 by Kap-Chew
Hi CS,

There has been some requests for multiple leave approval workflow from time to time, not sure if it's about time to seriously think about supporting it in HR.my ^^
More
6 years 2 months ago #1724 by Alejandro Machado
Hi,

Thanks so much for the awesome software you've made. We at ATripleM Inc. use it a lot and love the features it has. Any idea of when new updates will drop?

Thanks again.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds