Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 2 months ago #1637 by Peter Harris
Wow many thanks. I've just got back from annual leave (coincidentally!), I'll take a look today!
More
6 years 2 months ago #1653 by Peter Harris
Hi Kap-Chew,

Is there a way to change the default page an employee sees when they first login? I would like the employees to go straight to the Leave Application page after logging in, rather than the Home page. Is this possible? Is doesn't necessary need to be on a "per user" basis, a company wide setting for all employees would be fine.

On a related note, if I go to hr.my/go/employee/#leave/application then login as an employee, it still goes to the Home page, rather than to the URL I originally tried to visit. That might solve the issue above too, as the employees could simply bookmark the page they want to be the default.

Many thanks,

Peter
More
6 years 2 months ago #1654 by Peter Harris
Hi Kap-Chew,

Sorry for another post. I've spoken to the powers that be, and they've said that an important feature is missing that I hadn't thought about. It's giving the line manager's the ability to add Leave on behalf of other employees.

Maybe we're missing something, but it seems that only the Employer account is able to add on leave (annual or otherwise) for other employees, but we would need line managers to be able to do the same but only for those that they have permission to do so (according to the approval workflow).

The employee approving also needs to be able to update the hours requested (in order to correct any miscalculated hours by the employee). We could simply reject the request and ask the employee to re-submit a leave application, but it would be more convenient for everyone if this were an amendable field during the approval process.

Many thanks for your great work,

Peter
More
6 years 2 months ago #1657 by Kap-Chew
Hi Peter,

1. This is not supported yet.

2. I do have a plan to support deep linking, but it depends on my available time ^^
More
6 years 2 months ago #1658 by Peter Harris
Hi Kap-Chew,

OK, thanks for letting me know. Is it worth adding to the To-Do list?

I understand that you're very busy, but I appreciate your work.

I know that I've messaged a lot on here now and I know that a lot of what has been mentioned aren't easy to implement! All these changes only serve to make HR.my all the more valuable.

With that said, I've got another feature request. It would be incredibly useful to have the ability to have a type of leave that doesn't require allocation and also can't be added on by the employee. I'm thinking this would be good for sick leave, where you don't have an allocation but we would still want to record if an employee is off ill. That way we would have the ability to record and get stats for sick leave along with the other leave. We wouldn't want the employee to add or request that type of leave either, only a line manager (or the employer account) is able to add those on. It would need to be invisible to employees also, except to the employee's manager.

Any way, thanks again. I hope you've had a good Christmas/New Year.
More
6 years 2 months ago #1659 by Kap-Chew
Hi Peter,

I am not sure if I could fully understand and appreciate the need for Line Manager to add or edit leaves on behalf of other employees. My questions is, why this is not done by HR instead?

Additionally, this feature may be too niche that not many users would use, that would naturally mean that the priority is at the bottom, even if it is to be supported later ^^
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds