Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 4 months ago #1513 by Kap-Chew
I think you can already do that with the Document Workflow, just add an Overtime Request type, then use your company's template (may be a Word or Excel file), to be submitted by the employee, and then reviewed by managers. Will this work? For more details on Document Workflow, you may check out: hr.my/doc/document-workflow.html
More
6 years 4 months ago #1514 by Kap-Chew
I see. I will add a Time Clock report soon, where you will see all the Time Clock details, such as IP and Remarks.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1515 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
Thanks I will wait for it, it relay helps my time tracking ng woth IP address

And regarding my question about OT thanks for that ill check it later

Thanks for your super immediate response
More
6 years 4 months ago #1525 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
Hi,

Is there any way that an employee can make his/her own manual Time entry? and in every manual entry of an employee will have a approval with the manager?

Also is there any way to except an employee in Check In and Check out so everytime I will click the "+ +" no Absent remarks for the employee who will be except in Check in and Check out?

Thank you.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1526 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. I don't understand the logic behind this. Why do you want to allow an employee to enter arbitrary Time entry? Furthermore, if the manager is to review this Time entry, how does the manager know if this entry is valid?

2. Why do you want to exclude the employee for the "+ +" action? If you are worried that an employee with Absent record could not clock in later, then there is no need. This is only a marker record, i.e. let's say I add all employees as Absent for tomorrow, and all of them clock in tomorrow, then their attendance will actually become Present due to their clock-ins, it will no longer be Absent.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1527 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
Hi,

1. Yes that's what I am talking about, I ask you this I something happen like Internet Connection Problem during log in, so that will be my alternative way for employee to log in and maybe with Note box to justify why do they make a manual time entry.

2.I want to exclude employee for "+ +" action because of some employee like managers you are with flexi time or non-monitoring of attendance but need this system for applying and approving of leave.

Thank you.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds