Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 4 months ago #1528 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. For this kind of scenario, I think it is better handled by Admin too. What you can do is to make use of the Document Workflow. You may prepare an excel form to be filled in by employees, then let their manager review it. If necessary, Admin could then enter the time after manager's approval.

2. I see. For now what you can do is to add all the employees first, then delete those whose attendance are not monitored from the records.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mapule
More
6 years 4 months ago #1529 by Mapule
I love number 2! You are a Genius.

Here are my suggestions

a) HR.MY as an app on Android especially for employees who are not office based
b) Ability to upload personal details forms of employee e.g. application forms, ID, Drivers licence etc

This software is great. We love it

Regards
Mapule
South Africa
More
6 years 4 months ago #1530 by Kap-Chew
Hi Mapule,

1. Do you refer to the Geolocation for Time Clock as number 2?
2. Android and iOS APPs are planned, but I will need more sponsors for the crowdfunding before I could initiate on this APPS.
3. You can already upload these documents:
- For application forms, you may use Document Workflow, which allows managers to review it.
- For ID or Driver License, you may use Document and Form Sharing.
More
6 years 3 months ago #1533 by Mapule
Hi Kap-Chew

Thank you for a great software.

We have 150 unemployed graduates that we have placed on an internship program in my NGO. We want them to each have their own webaccount to view. However, the activation code expires in 24 hours not giving them enough time to look for the nearest internet cafe to activate. This is frustrating us and them as some of them have to travel long distances to reach an internet cafe.

Is it at all possible for the activation code NOT to expire at all. Or to at least expire after 60 hours.

It would really help.

Regards
Mapule
South Africa
More
6 years 3 months ago #1534 by Kap-Chew
Hi Mapule,

I see your problem now. I will extend the expiry to 60 or 72 hours this week ^^
More
6 years 3 months ago #1541 by Mapule
Thank you so much.
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds