Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 3 months ago #1553 by Kap-Chew
Well, you may already do so. You could access Team->Document & Form Sharing->New, and set the Scope to "Selected Employee" for this purpose ^^
More
6 years 3 months ago #1554 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
But my problem was this, don't have sufficient memory for this option.
More
6 years 3 months ago #1555 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, what do you mean with "memory"?
More
6 years 3 months ago #1556 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
What I mean is the storage usage.
More
6 years 3 months ago #1557 by Kap-Chew
I see. You may consider sponsoring HR.my, in that case you will get 250 MB for each sponsorship ^^
More
6 years 3 months ago #1589 by Peter Harris
Kap-Chew, this software looks very impressive, especially considering it's free!

The only thing that is stopping my company from using it is the first upcoming feature:

1. Allow hourly leave to span over a few days

Do you have an ETA on this first point?

Also, it would be helpful if we could add permissions for individual employees to see other individual employees' leaves. What I mean by that is, by default we could have the permissions set to "By Department" (or whatever is the preference), but then add individuals to others view too, in addition to the department. We have a scenario where we want people to see each other's holidays by department, except for a few select cases where a certain employee needs to see another individual's holidays (because they cannot overlap) from another department, in addition to their own department. If that makes sense?

Another really helpful feature would be to have a calendar overview for visible approved holidays.

Many thanks,

Peter
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds