Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
1 year 10 months ago #4366 by wafa
Dear Kap Chew,
Let me start with a Big Thank You for doing this and making it available for us.

My suggestion was :
When an employee requests leave or anything, the admin is not getting the notification on the platform. Even when a request is approved/declined the employee also doesn't get the notification on the app. Email notification is there for sure. But it would be better if we get update in the platform also.
I am new to this platform so there is a chance that i overlooked the feature.
More
1 year 10 months ago #4367 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

Thanks for your clarification. You are right, currently there is no such notification on the platform. I have added this to the to-do list: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
More
1 year 10 months ago #4370 by Francis Lorenz
Hi,
In Employee Management, I hope we could add fields because in my country we got 4 ID's. not just National ID, but we do have SSS,HDMF,PHIC,& TIN ID and we needed those ID numbers listed on there Profile.

Thank you!
More
1 year 10 months ago #4371 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

Can you write to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and tell me what are the nature and purposes of these 4 fields? I will need to decide either custom fields added specifically for your country is the solution to your problem, or a user customisable fields would be more useful.
More
1 year 10 months ago #4374 by Future Food
Hi,

I have suggestion

1) For statutory can we download in text file all the details because easy to upload at EPF, SOCSO & PCB Website.

2) Payroll report - earning & deduction can make it in details because report now all amount lum sum in report and not in details. Like overtime amount, allowance amount, unpaid leave for deduction. This is needed for audit purpose.

3) Add one report which is Yearly Payroll Report because in system only have monthly report

4) For attendance allowed do setting individually because some staff lunch hours is 1 hrs, some staff 2 hrs and part time dont have lunch time. setting attendance individually instead setting for all. It will make the attendance report more accurate.

5) Add features such as work timetable / attendance timetable that Admin/HoD can update weekly in hr.my and staff can see their work schedule for that week by apps.

6) Automated overtime calculation in payroll process. So HR can just key in hours only.

7) Auto pro rate salary for staff who not work complete 1 month based on start date.
More
1 year 10 months ago #4375 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. Sorry that I don't quite understand this point, can you elaborate with more details?

3. Have you checked out Annual Salary Statement? What's the difference between your suggested Yearly Payroll Report and this one?

5. Can you please elaborate with examples? I will need to understand how you expect to use it, like how to do the planning, and what format you expect such timetable to be presented.

6 & 7, these are already planned.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds