Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
3 years 2 months ago #3384 by Kap-Chew
Er... actually a better way to do appraisal is that,

1. you design an appraisal table in a Word or Excel file, then share it via Team->Document & Form Sharing.
2. Make an Announcement and ask every employee to download the template.
3. After employees complete the form, use Document Workflow to submit it for manager reviews.

Isn't it tidier?
More
3 years 2 months ago #3385 by VV
It is tidy at the employee level.
But my HR still has to download every form, save it to local drive and summarize it manually for department review. Just trying to save time on HR admin work. but I guess I can write a code to summaries all excel into one.

Still, this admin step could be cut down.
More
3 years 2 months ago #3386 by Kap-Chew
Yes, this is only a makeshift solution for appraisal. Moving forward, 2 important features will be added:

1. Appraisal system
2. User Customizable fields for Document Workflow.

Hopefully by then your life will be made much easier.
More
3 years 1 month ago #3427 by Simple
Employee Discipline Management would be SUPER useful!
Options can include:
Incident Creation Date, By Who, Category (editable), Description, Action Taken (editable), etc.. and termination can also update under Employment Status
More
3 years 1 month ago #3428 by Kap-Chew
Can you give me some examples of the incident records, such as what category, description, action taken etc?
More
3 years 1 month ago #3429 by Simple
Categories:
Could be from what the company follows (i.g. minor, serious, severe finals), or any category that a company uses (i.g. tardy, NC/NS, Disrespect),

Action Taken: Warning, Separation (or termination which could go through approval levels)

Descriptions: Would be a text box that the manager or supervisor types in to explain detail of the incident (i.g. Employee_Name was late to their shift today.).
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds