Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
1 year 4 months ago #4677 by Kap-Chew
1. If I understand you correctly, you want the entire entitled days to be available for application before Valid From date, am I correct?

2. What if you use the Carry Over field for this purpose? Effectively it is the same as what you need.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4678 by Christopher Mason
Yes that is correct I want the entire entitled days to be available for application before Valid From date

the problem is we need to keep each Holiday year separate and each Holiday year for us like allot of the UK is from April 1st eg new financial year. we need the new holidays to from then to 31st March the next year.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4679 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, I still don't see what problem it is if you were to use Carry Over field for such purpose. Would you mind shedding some light with an example?
More
1 year 4 months ago #4680 by Christopher Mason
So staffs New Holidays allowance start in 1st April 2023 they cant use the new allowance for Holidays before that date.

We would like them to be able to book there holidays for dates after the 1st of April 2023 now.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4681 by Kap-Chew
Even if you use Carry Over field for that purpose, your employee still cannot apply the leave before 1st April 2023. Have you actually tried?
More
1 year 4 months ago #4682 by Christopher Mason
I do not understand how the carry over would work for what we require ?
as you said before we want the entire entitled days to be available for application before Valid From date,

carry over just seems to give people back the holidays they haven't used.

we cant carry over Holidays yet as they Holiday year hasn't finished and staff can only carry over 5 days
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds