Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
1 year 5 months ago #4683 by Kap-Chew
Never mind. If I am to add a new Earning Policy type to support this kind of use case, what kind of name would you suggest so that other users would also be able to easily understand the purpose of this new Earning Policy?
More
1 year 5 months ago #4684 by Christopher Mason
it could be called "earn immediately at assigned date"

so give people 3 dates, 1 a date when the leave would assigned to them for example November 1st 2022, an earning start date like we have already for example April 1st 2023 and a valid until date like we have already for example March 31st 2024
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #4685 by Kap-Chew
Giving one more date would be an overkill just to accommodate for this new Earning Policy. What about "Earn Immediately before Earning Start date" for description?

And the code shall be "Earning Not Required"?
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
1 year 5 months ago #4687 by Christopher Mason
that would be perfect give people there Holidays before they earn them would help so much as people could book there holidays now :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew
More
1 year 5 months ago #4690 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

I have added these 2 features to support your use case:
  1. Added "Not Required" Leave Earning Policy Method. Using this option, all leave entitlement will be available immediately without the need to go through earning process. "Earning Start" date will be ignored with this option
  2. Added Valid From to Leave Entitlement. You may use this option to specify the first day when the leave entitlement could be applied
More
1 year 4 months ago #4719 by Andrew Hee
Can request to registered and tie with only one phone device, login to another new phone is not allow, only admin (HR manager) remove the current device only can re-registered with new phone.

Web-login not allow to perform clock-in/out or field checkin (only can clockin/out field checkin with mobile)

to ask for this feature is to prevent co-workers assisting his friend to remotely login if he not showing up his duty on-time.
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds