1 year 4 months ago #4737 by Andrew Hee
Attendance - Maintenance (and) Field checked-in

maybe add a sorting button that can sort by:
Name, Time (Clock-in), Department, Late, Pending check-in

Reporting - Exporting
Date Range: from: DD,MM,YY to DD,MM,YY
today, yesterday, lastweek (M,T,W,T,F,S,S), this month, last month

Leave Planer settings,
instead of selecting same Branch, Department, or Branch/Department, is that possible to have more customizable by choose between which Department can see each others by selecting the department and clicking (tick) on be able to share with.
i understand some customer want only want to have simple selections, what about advance customizable selections?
eg:
Finance (can see: ( disable ) operation | ( enable ) management | ( disable ) call centre | ( disable ) support ...
Operation (can see: ( disable ) management | ( enable ) call centra | ( enable ) support | ( disable ) finance ...
More
1 year 4 months ago #4738 by Kap-Chew
Noted. Thanks.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4739 by Kap-Chew
Sorry that I have no time to go for this level of customised option yet.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4740 by Andrew Hee
Understand that, it will good to have if the features is available, follow your calls
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #4749 by Andrew Hee
During we perform the time clock exporting, we discovered that the leaves taken from employees did not included into the export list, if management team did not review employees leaves it could be missed out the employee as absent, weather developer team can include this field features during exporting.

instead of including the exporting, why not the leaves synchronized with time clock attendance, when employees taken leaves, system will capture and marked leaves into the time-clock remark field (or any fields with convenience), meantime if employee working during his leave still allow to clock in/out

Appreciate in advance.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Andrew Hee.
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #4750 by Andrew Hee
upd in last post, can delete this

because i did not found a delete button
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Andrew Hee.
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds