Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

clocking in and out

More
5 years 2 months ago #2515 by ian clarke
this may have already been answered so I apologise if it has,
is there a way I can have a computer or ipad set up and logged in and my staff use that one terminal to clock in and out, ie, all there names are on a list and they just click there name with in or out on it, then if staff don't turn up we can mark them as absent,
I run a youth organisation and my staff wont use there login to clock in at all and I have to use manual sheets and have not the time to update everyones clocking in .
More
5 years 2 months ago #2516 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic clocking in and out
Hi Ian,

This is not yet supported, but if you could tell me more about your use case, I will consider a solution for it later.

1. My question here is, why won't your staff use their computer to login? Is it because of computer illiteracy or other reasons?

2. Secondly, using the common computer for such purpose creates risks for buddy punching, is it acceptable to you?
More
5 years 2 months ago #2518 by ian clarke
Replied by ian clarke on topic clocking in and out
I use your software for a youth organisation . My volunteers will not use there phones to clock in they forget . I also want to use the HR as a database for the children in the group and most don't have phones all I'd like is a list of names . Ie a heading with clock in and then after clicking on it all the names come up and it's a one touch clock in after there names . Then same to clock out . Would be so easy . We have a member of staff to clock everyone in .
More
5 years 2 months ago #2521 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic clocking in and out
Hi Ian,

Since you mentioned "We have a member of staff to clock everyone in", why don't ask the member to use the Team->Attendance Management to clock in for all the staff? Also, you may import the time clock from an Excel file if you wish.

Additionally, what if someone clocks in on behalf of other staff (i.e. buddy punching)?
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds