Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Delete Employee

More
5 years 3 months ago #2456 by Abdul
Delete Employee was created by Abdul
Hi,
Is there a way to completely remove the employee from the system, not archive him/her but completely erase all the data?
More
5 years 3 months ago #2457 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Delete Employee
Hi,

You can't delete employee yet, why do you want to do so instead of archiving them?
More
5 years 3 months ago #2458 by Abdul
Replied by Abdul on topic Delete Employee
In compliant of GDPR rules, I am entitled to delete all the employee data after he/she resigns or leaves due to any reason. So that is the reason I want to erase all data. Will it be possible soon as that might be an issue for me. Thanks
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #2459 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Delete Employee
I see. I will work on this next. Hopefully will see this ability by end of this month ^^

However, there is still some complication here. Even if I enable the delete employee function, this will most likely not work straight forward for employees involved in certain transactions. For instance, if an employee is a Line Manager of other employee, and he/she approved some of other employees' leave applications before, deletion won't be allowed unless relevant leave transactions are also deleted. Otherwise those leave transactions will be in a limbo state. Do you get the picture?
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds