Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Attendance report

More
5 years 8 months ago #2153 by Kelvin Ng
Replied by Kelvin Ng on topic Attendance report
Good day.

is it possible to get the attendance report which included leave record and sat/sun?

Coz the attendance report only show the staff which did clock in and clock out.

If a staff took any leave or purposely not clock in clock out, We need to check the leave application record and cross check is it that day fall into weekend/public holiday
More
5 years 8 months ago #2154 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Attendance report
Er... don't quite understand your need here. If you need the leave and off day records, you may check Leave Planner. If you need attendance records, you may check Attendance Transaction Summary report.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2164 by Kelvin Ng
i means the combination report for leave records and attendance reports.

because certain employees didnt clock in clock out sometimes, so when i check their attendance, i need to insert their leave application and sat sun into the attendance report manually, then i only can send to their HOD.

if you have the combination report then it is much favorable.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2165 by Kap-Chew
Hmmm.... what if, Absent record for Attendance is shown on current Leave Planner instead?

The problem that I am facing now is that, what happens if an employee who is supposed to be on leave clocks in? Which one should take precedence? Leave or Attendance clock in?
More
5 years 8 months ago #2166 by Kelvin Ng
ermm.. if the employee applied leave before, but subsequently clock in. i think it should show attendance clock in coz at the end HR have to help them cancel the leave application?
More
5 years 8 months ago #2167 by Kap-Chew
That's reasonable. In this case, I will need to plan for something like an Attendance Schedule: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds