Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R17 Update

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1349 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R17 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Leave Management System HR.my R17 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Mobile friendly leave application - you may now apply and approve leaves on your mobile device.
  • Better menu navigation experience for mobile devices.
  • New home page design .
  • Leave attachment file size limit has been increased to 5MB.
  • Option to Close Employer Account .
  • Better security measure - only single login is allowed for a user account.
  • New alert: "Upcoming Leaves in 7 days".
  • Delete processed payroll.
  • New Crowdfunding Campaign milestones - Attendance and Expense Claim Management.

Fix:
  • Company Logo and Employee Photo are not immediately displayed when changing an existing image with a new one.
  • Changing employer at Employee Home does not seem to work (for employee account that is associated with multiple employers).
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1350 by Ling
Replied by Ling on topic HR.my R17 Update
Is there no log out function once I log in? I searched many times, I must be blind to miss it, please kindly advise how to log out of account in hr.my. Thank you.
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1351 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R17 Update
Hi Ling,

If you are on desktop browser, just click at the email address on the upper right corner. If you are on mobile, click at the Menu button, then go to Account->Log out.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds