HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
4 months 3 days ago #2085 by Kap-Chew
Kap-Chew replied the topic: HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List
The problem with references is that, usually some employees may provide for more than one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 days ago #2086 by Farhan Abbas
Farhan Abbas replied the topic: HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List
True!!! If some employees provide more than one so remarks column available for others.

More
4 months 2 days ago #2087 by Farhan Abbas
Farhan Abbas replied the topic: Urgent: Job Type
We are facing a problem in Job Type you have categories 4 types as mentioned below:

1. Permanent
2. Contract
3. Part time
4. Internship

One of the most important Work-charged / Daily wages Job type is missing in the above list.

Your co-operation on the above would be highly appreciated.

More
4 months 2 days ago #2088 by Kap-Chew
Kap-Chew replied the topic: Urgent: Job Type
Can you give me more examples on the Work-charged / Daily wages? such as the nature of the job.

More
4 months 2 days ago #2089 by Farhan Abbas
Farhan Abbas replied the topic: Urgent: Job Type
The essential difference between a salaried employee and daily-wage employees is that a salaried person is paid a fixed amount per pay period and a wage earner is paid by the hour.

There is a difference between salary and wages in regard to the speed of payment. If a person is paid a salary, he is paid through and including, the payment date, because it is very simple for the payroll staff to calculate his salary, which is a fixed rate of pay. However, if a person is paid wages, he is usually paid through a date that is several days prior to the pay date; this is because his hours may vary, and the payroll staff needs several days to calculate his pay.

More
4 months 2 days ago - 4 months 2 days ago #2090 by Larry Lloyd
Larry Lloyd replied the topic: HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List
Although I'm not looking for this specific feature, I thought I'd let you know similar related arrangements in our company.
We have permanent members of staff, which as pointed out, it quite simple to control & calculate, but our contract staff have all sorts of arrangements.
Some days/weeks, they do not work for us, sometimes they are on a day rate, sometimes they are hourly paid, and sometimes they are on a price per contract, where they will get paid when that specific task is finished.

I hope that helps :)
Last Edit: 4 months 2 days ago by Larry Lloyd.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds