Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
5 years 9 months ago #2085 by Kap-Chew
The problem with references is that, usually some employees may provide for more than one.
More
5 years 9 months ago #2086 by Farhan Abbas
True!!! If some employees provide more than one so remarks column available for others.
More
5 years 9 months ago #2087 by Farhan Abbas
Replied by Farhan Abbas on topic Urgent: Job Type
We are facing a problem in Job Type you have categories 4 types as mentioned below:

1. Permanent
2. Contract
3. Part time
4. Internship

One of the most important Work-charged / Daily wages Job type is missing in the above list.

Your co-operation on the above would be highly appreciated.
More
5 years 9 months ago #2088 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Urgent: Job Type
Can you give me more examples on the Work-charged / Daily wages? such as the nature of the job.
More
5 years 9 months ago #2089 by Farhan Abbas
Replied by Farhan Abbas on topic Urgent: Job Type
The essential difference between a salaried employee and daily-wage employees is that a salaried person is paid a fixed amount per pay period and a wage earner is paid by the hour.

There is a difference between salary and wages in regard to the speed of payment. If a person is paid a salary, he is paid through and including, the payment date, because it is very simple for the payroll staff to calculate his salary, which is a fixed rate of pay. However, if a person is paid wages, he is usually paid through a date that is several days prior to the pay date; this is because his hours may vary, and the payroll staff needs several days to calculate his pay.
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #2090 by Larry Lloyd
Although I'm not looking for this specific feature, I thought I'd let you know similar related arrangements in our company.
We have permanent members of staff, which as pointed out, it quite simple to control & calculate, but our contract staff have all sorts of arrangements.
Some days/weeks, they do not work for us, sometimes they are on a day rate, sometimes they are hourly paid, and sometimes they are on a price per contract, where they will get paid when that specific task is finished.

I hope that helps :)
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Larry Lloyd.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds