Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Newbie questions

More
5 years 4 months ago #2405 by Dan Yuen
Newbie questions was created by Dan Yuen
Hi, first of all, thanks for offering such great tools for free. I just started using it and have a couple of quick questions...
1. what is the storage space assigned? I understand it is a web-based solution but would like to know if it is possible to store the data locally?

2. I notice there is no team/department level admin/HR manager role who can manage only a team of employees including to edit user info, or assign earning policy, etc. Is there an option for that?

Thanks,
Dan
More
5 years 4 months ago #2406 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Newbie questions
Hi,

1. The storage is in the cloud, all data is stored securely in AWS servers, there is no local storage needed.

2. You may assign employees with lesser rights to access the Employer account, but there is no option to limit the management to certain team of employees yet. May I know why do you need such use case?
More
5 years 4 months ago #2407 by Dan Yuen
Replied by Dan Yuen on topic Newbie questions
Thanks Kap-Chew for the quick response! our company has offices in different regions. Each office has its own HR to manage the leave entitlement and balance of the employees, hence we want to provide the local HR administration right for each regional office instead of having them to access everyone in the company across all regions.
More
5 years 4 months ago #2408 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Newbie questions
I see. In this case, actually you could use another method: hr.my/doc/user-account-management.html#c...datedEmployerAccount

In summary, you have to sign up for an Employer account for each region, and if there is a need to allow someone to have access to all the offices' data, you could add this employee as the common employee for all the offices, then invite the same employee to sign up for Web Account (using the same email address). Once done, grant this employee Custom HR Role (if this employee is also handling HR function) so that he/she could access the Employer accounts of all the offices.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds