Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

export employees details, Include documents

More
6 years 7 months ago #1420 by Hamdan
Hi Kap Chew,

1- There is a way that i can export the employee information and details in PDF file or word, Or at least i can send it by mail or print all information together

2- Can i include to employees information a documents such as passport copy in (jpg, png) format or any other format
More
6 years 7 months ago #1421 by Kap-Chew
Hi Hamdan,

1. May I know what kind of employee information that you will need to export to PDF or word format?

2. This feature is not yet supported, is it only passport that you want to include? and for what purpose?
More
6 years 7 months ago #1422 by Hamdan

1- i meant all these information for selected employee can export it as PDF or by mail or any another way

2- thanks mate, i wish this feature will include it very soon "attachment" ,,,,,, the purpose of it, is to add an important additional information, it can be a copy of degree certificate, passport or ID card or any thing else.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1423 by Kap-Chew
Hi Hamdan,

For (2),there is an even more organized way than attaching to the employee record. You may use the Team->Document and Form sharing feature, then ask employees to upload their degree certs or whatever documents, the uploaded document will only be accessible by the specific employee and employer only.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds