Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Import Variable Pay & Deduction

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2703 by Muhammad Nuriyanto
Sorry if my previous question confused

For now, I don't need an import feature for employee salary profile in salary adjustment,

We only need to import transactions such as incentives, service charges, personal taxes where these transactions have their own calculations calculated in Excel.
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2704 by Kap-Chew
I see now. I have just added this to m todo list: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list, item 4.
More
4 years 10 months ago #2793 by Clint Burgess
Hi Kap-Chew,

Would the import be a bulk import for all employee's. Similar to MN's location we are in Thailand so details are a little different however could utilise the categories if a monthly salary bulk import was possible. All calculations would be completed externally imported and distributed based on the employee number.
The excel sheet could be set up to use/follow the available categories:- Basic Salary = Std Monthly Salary, Variable Pay = Overtime, Statutory Contribution = Social Security Payment.

Is this how you envisaged the import would work?

Thank you
More
4 years 10 months ago #2796 by Kap-Chew
Hi Clint,

I don't think that's what I envisaged. Basic Salary is currently imported in Employee Import (as it won't change that frequently), but for Variable Income and Statutory Contribution import, I refer to the import for each salary process through Payroll->Process.

Do you need to import it for the basic setup instead? Such as Variable Income and Statutory Contribution for each employee like those entered in Payroll->Salary Adjustment?
More
4 years 10 months ago #2797 by Clint Burgess
Thanks Kap-Chew,

I was wanting to know if there will be a way to bulk import variable income each month, ie. overtime rather than having to add individually.

Clint
More
4 years 10 months ago #2798 by Kap-Chew
Hi Clint,

In this case, I think you are importing for the purpose of Payroll->Process. If this is the case, then the item listed in the to do list is actually meant for this purpose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clint Burgess
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds