Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Statutory contribution for other countries

More
5 years 3 months ago #2410 by Gabriel
Hi there, this is a godsend free HR management tool for startups.

I'm with a Singapore-based startup, with a team in India. So, wondering if you can enable the statutory contribution part for countries other than Malaysia?

Great if the input fields can be adjusted, just like variable pay, variable deduction. User can name these statutory contribution items and adjust the amount (even fixed amount is good enough).

Many thanks.

Best,
Gabriel
More
5 years 3 months ago #2411 by Kap-Chew
Hi Gabriel,

1. I am also interested in supporting statutory contributions for other countries, but I don't have such domain knowledge and time.

2. I don't understand the second part. Most users on HR.my is actually using Variable Deduction for statutory deduction purpose. May I know what is the issue you are facing now?
More
5 years 3 months ago #2414 by Gabriel
Hi Kap Chew,

Thanks for the swift reply. Both 1&2 relate to the contribution by employer (EPF, Socso, zakat, or equivalents in other countries). As it will be too onerous for you to learn and track changes of local statutory requirements, I'm suggesting to duplicate a similar function like 'Variable Pay' and 'Variable Deduction', called 'Statutory Contribution By Employer', where admin can (i) name a statutory contribution and (ii) edit a fixed amount of statutory contribution, and (iii) such amount appears on payslip as an amount by employer.

Thanks.

PS: As a fellow Malaysian, I'm proud to see hr.my being listed as one of the best free HR tools by many of the suggestion sites.
More
5 years 3 months ago #2415 by Kap-Chew
Hi Gabriel,

That's a good idea. I will see what I can do later: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ethan Ong
More
5 years 3 months ago #2416 by Gabriel
Wonderful, thanks, Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds