Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Adding Benefits

More
5 years 6 months ago #2238 by BRANDY Wilson
I was wondering if there was a way we could add health care, dental, and retirement to the format. I tend to have to look up this information and it would be so much more helpful If it were all just in one place.
More
5 years 6 months ago #2239 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Adding Benefits
Hi Brandy,

This feature is not supported yet. If you could tell me what are the fields required to be captured for the benefits (together with some examples), I could start to figure out how to design this feature ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: BRANDY Wilson
More
5 years 6 months ago #2240 by BRANDY Wilson
Replied by BRANDY Wilson on topic Adding Benefits
The fields you would need would be health insurance plan, health insurance deductible per pay period, Dental plan, dental deductible, Life insurance deductible per pay period, Ira contribution

So for instance
]Name: Medial Plan Medical Deductible Dental Plan Dental Deductible Life ded Ira Contribution[/b]
Jon Smith PPO EF 149.00 DMO 42.00 67.00 4%
More
5 years 6 months ago #2241 by Kap-Chew
Sorry that I don't quite understand your description. If I understand you correctly, then if someone else needs different benefit plans, the fields will be extended further. This is not the right way I could develop a feature. If you follow the discussion in this post:http://payroll.my/forum/suggestion-box/739-trainings-credentials-and-certifications, you will notice that the way a record is added is very different from what you described.
More
5 years 6 months ago #2242 by BRANDY Wilson
Replied by BRANDY Wilson on topic Adding Benefits
I am sorry you are not understanding. If there is a field like the one you have for adding departments. Like where you add the code and then the description. Except you would be adding benefits
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2243 by Kap-Chew
No worries Brandy, this is why we are having this discussion :)

If I understand you correctly, you mean that there is a Benefit setup module just like the Department setup, where 2 fields such as Code an Description will be required, am I right?

If so, what else do I need?
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds