Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Suggestion of Improvement

More
6 years 4 months ago #1548 by Jolene
Dear HR.my Manager,

Firstly, thank you for building this amazing software! I really like the simple features and yet, I hope my suggestions below may also be considered for your future updates!

1. It's great to have the "Salary Adjustment" section. May I suggest to also include job position adjustment? This is very applicable especially for businesses where workers position are required to change from time to time depending on the projects.
2. I appreciate if there's a job history reference section too.
3. Can we export the basic info to excel/words?
4. Also, when we have HR to manage the workers' salary, can we have some of the employee's profile to be managed by "Super HR" instead of the junior HR? I find some salary/private info are extremely sensitive.

That's all I have for now.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Sincerely,
Jolene
More
6 years 4 months ago #1549 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Suggestion of Improvement
Hi Jolene,

1. Job Position adjustment is already available under Employee->Job Status.
2. What job history reference is this? Can you give me an example? Do you mean Employee->Job Status?
3. What basic do you mean? Employee info?
4. I don't really understand this request, can you give me an example?
More
6 years 4 months ago #1566 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic Suggestion of Improvement
This message contains confidential information
Attachments:
More
6 years 4 months ago #1567 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Suggestion of Improvement
Hi Jolene,

1. Ha, actually the Remark field is already available for Employment Status. I wanted to add this field to Job Status, Permit and Salary Adjustment long time ago, couldn't find the time yet ^^
3. Exporting Employee data is also on the todo already, need to make time for it: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
4. This is really challenging to separate the access right by roles. Currently you can either allow or disallow access to certain modules, instead of allowing different accessibility to the same module.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1568 by Jolene
Dear Kap Chew,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

1. This is great! I like the remark section of this part. Also, I like the fact that you would include this for Permit and Salary Adjustment in the near future. I look forward to these improvements. Well done!

3. Noted on this.
4. Noted on this. How about, have separate different Employee ID group created and to have the salary of each group to be accessed and amended by one party instead of another?

Thanks.
-Jolene
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #1569 by Jolene
Dear Kap Chew,

A quick note,

Would you include feature such as

Wages per hour instead of just the whole salary in the Salary adjustment?

Best
Jolene
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Jolene.
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds