Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Employee Directory

More
6 years 8 months ago #1374 by Allan
Replied by Allan on topic Employee Directory
We would like to control the contract employee in particular. Which would give us better management so it does not mix up and conflict each other.
More
6 years 8 months ago #1375 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Employee Directory
Sorry, I still don't get you. By limiting the contract employees' access to the list of employee, how could conflict be avoided? And what type of conflict is it?

I am sorry to ask these questions, as I won't be able to support any feature if I can't see the reasons behind it.
More
6 years 8 months ago #1376 by Allan
When we hire a contract employee the period of working might be long or short term. We would like to avoid them to bring out information of our company structure but we would like to keep record of their information on the system as we would hiring back after terminating their service. For example contract staff A was hired for a 2 months project and terminated after completing project. We would like to keep contract staff A in active as we would hire back contract staff A in future project.
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1377 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Employee Directory
I see. I think I could add one more Employee Role in the Accessibility, i.e. No Access Right so that when he/ she tries to list the employee directory, no record will be returned ^^
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kap-Chew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allan
More
6 years 8 months ago #1378 by Allan
That would be great!
More
6 years 8 months ago #1379 by Kap-Chew
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allan
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds