Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Employee Directory

More
6 years 7 months ago #1366 by Allan
Employee Directory was created by Allan
Hi,

I would like to suggest to choose show or hide or group on the employee directory.

thanks.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1368 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Employee Directory
Hi Allan,

Sorry that I don't quite understand your suggestion. Can you elaborate with more examples?
More
6 years 7 months ago #1370 by Allan
Replied by Allan on topic Employee Directory
Hi,

For example i would have contract staff so i didnt wana let them to view the directory. Probably i could set the authority to view employee directory limited to department only.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1371 by Kap-Chew
Hi Allan,

You can already achieve this purpose by setting this employees' access right in Employee->Edit->Accessibility, just change their role to Guest, and they won't be able to view any details that require the right of Employee or above.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1372 by Allan
Replied by Allan on topic Employee Directory
Hi,

What i meant was not to show the list of name at the query page. For example to set the employee in account department only to view the name list of the same department, or probably branch A would be listing only branch A employee while branch B only listing branch B employee.

Thanks.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1373 by Kap-Chew
Er... I don't quite understand the use case of this part. Why should an employee's name be hidden from other employees? Knowing who is working in the same company with you is not something really confidential to me. Would you mind telling me more about the reason?
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds