Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Export Data/Print Out the Summary of Leave Balance

More
8 years 1 month ago #583 by LIEW MEI HANG
Hi there,

Hope you are well when you see this.
First I would like to say thank you for your hard work and I found that this system can really help my company very well.
Here is a quetions I would like to ask. Is that possible I can extract the data out (for example in excel format) or print out a summary of staffs leave balance? This report is actually needed when we calculate the Paid Leave. At this moment, I can only view the staff balance leave with clicking in the staff's profile one by one.

Many thanks again

Michelle Liew
More
8 years 1 month ago #584 by Kap-Chew
Hi Michelle,

I am glad that my work helps ^^

For reports, I am awaiting for actual user feedback before creating one, because I don't want to simply assume that my users will need some report that out of my imagination. In this case, you may let me know what kind of layout or details that you would like to see in the summary of staff leave balance, so that I could try to work out one for you.
More
7 years 2 months ago #966 by Eugene
Hi Kap Chew,

feedback on report :)
I'm keen to have a excel summary report of all the transaction of each month.
format just like the one you already have for individual employee in the leave application page.
More
7 years 2 months ago #967 by Kap-Chew
Ok, another vote for this feature :)
More
7 years 2 months ago #969 by Kap-Chew
Hi Eugene,

On a second read of your comment, do you need a "Summary" or "Detail" report? Since you mentioned something like the one I already have for individual employee in the leave application page.
More
7 years 2 months ago #970 by Eugene
Hi KapChew,

to be precise a detail report, but instead on individual employee level, it should be on company level at the planner page.

The current diagram type planner is good for seeing who is out of office, but it doesnt really give more information at a glance.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds