Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

BENEFIT IN KIND - LINKING WITH PAYROLL

More
8 years 2 months ago #564 by Universal
SALARY RM 15K, PCB FOR MARRIED WITH 1 CHILD IS RM 2171.65 ,net income on hand shall be RM11163.60 by using the system your provide

BUT IF SALARY RM 15K with BIK car is RM 750 per month ( I want to add this RM 750 in to calculate the pcb without paying the staff) , only appear in payslip RM 750 ( how much pcb ??)
it shall be total pcb salary RM 2171.65 + ???( RM 750 pcb ) , net income shall be RM 11163.60 - ???( RM 750 pcb)= total on hand

appreciate your prompt reply
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #565 by Kap-Chew
Er... I think this situation is not handled now. The only way I can think of is:

- Go to Payroll.my to calculate 15K + 750 PCB, let's say it's X amount. Then use this X - 2171.65 = Y amount (PCB for the 750 BIK)
- In HR.my, set up a Tax of BIK as Variable Deduction and uncheck Tax, SOCSO and EPF options.
- During salary processing, add this Tax of BIK item to the employee's income, and set the amount to Y.

Hope that helps, for now.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
8 years 2 months ago #566 by Universal
Dear Kap

if I go to payroll to calculate, there's a mistake as it will calculate the epf for RM 750.

RM 750 is independent amount , only need to calculate how much pcb

only RM 15K need to deduct epf , social and come out the pcb amount

however, we need to calculate together the salary RM 15K + 750 then only get the pcb amount

variable deduction , there's not box to click tax . socso & epf , only present and active box

waiting for your advise
Attachments:
More
8 years 2 months ago #567 by Kap-Chew
I know, but you just have to ignore the rest of the Statutory contribution. For Tax purpose, only a max of RM600 from EPF is deductible, hence for a salary of 15K this won't matter at all, it's already well beyond that limit. What matters is the tax figure calculated for the combine basic 15K + the BIK of 750.
More
8 years 2 months ago #568 by Universal
dEAR KAP,

I NOT SO UNDERSTAND, CAN YOU BRIEF DEEPLY STEP BY STEP

I WILL TEST AGAIN
More
8 years 2 months ago #569 by Kap-Chew
1. Please don't use ALL CAP.

2. As I said, I can offer a little suggestion trying to help only. I can't explain further as I am not a tax expert too. What I am suggesting has been posted in my previous reply, and the logic is to find out the combined Tax for both basic salary plus BIK. Ignore the EPF calculated on Payroll.my, as it's not of any concern. Then follow the suggestion that I posted before to see if you get the result.

Hope that this helps you.
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds