Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Employee list in alphabetical order

More
2 years 7 months ago #3763 by Janet
Hi,

Since the new UI has been fully developed, i would like make some suggestion on the layout.
I think it is more user friendly to view data in the table format like the old UI, where we can sort the list by alphabetical order/User ID number.
espcially, for the transcation report and entitlement report.
would be very helpful if you can let us sort these in alphabetical order.
thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RINNY LEONG
More
2 years 7 months ago #3764 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

You may export the data to Excel format and do all the mentioned tricks.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3765 by Kap-Chew
For Employee view, I will add sorting support.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3766 by Janet
thank you for your reply.

but would be great if we can do it on the website instead of exporting every time.
as it would be easier to see on the web for just a quick check
More
2 years 7 months ago #3767 by Kap-Chew
I agree, but to do so, it will mean that I always have to repeat my work, one for the export, one for the website view. This is extremely time-consuming for me and a waste of my time.

I think if I use the spare time to work on enhancements to the system, it will generate even more benefits for all users.

Anyhow, I am not saying that I won't be supporting your idea at all, but it is only possible if I really do have more spare time after working on more pressing features.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3768 by Janet
Sorry i dont understand how you have to do one for the export and one for the website, because with the old UI, when i sorted the list in order on the website and export, the export file would automatically follows the order on the website.

i understand you are very busy thus i'm only suggesting an idea to make the system more user friendly.
much appreciated for the effort.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds