Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Add print function for leave application

More
8 years 4 months ago #462 by Abdullah Rahimi
Mr, Kap Chew,

My scenario like this. We are company that manage around 500 Executive information officer(EIO) for state government of Terengganu.
All 500 eio are working around 100 government agencies.So the first level approval are supervisors from the agencies while the second level approval is the HR from my company. Is it possible?
More
8 years 4 months ago #465 by Kap-Chew
Hi Abdullah, it's possible, I just needed to gather more user requirements so that the leave approval flow would be useful to as many different scenario as possible. ^^
More
8 years 4 months ago #466 by Abdullah Rahimi
Thanks a lot sir.
i am very eager to use that function.

Thanks again.
More
8 years 2 months ago #503 by Jesse
Hi.

I'm just new here.

I am curious since we have not yet to test it.

Who can approve the leave application?
It is only the administrator or can the department head / supervisor approve it?

One more, how can we have or get the summary of leave of employees for the whole year or a specific date? That would be a great addition if it is not yet done.
More
8 years 2 months ago #508 by Kap-Chew
1. For present moment, only administrator can approve the leave. I am designing a leave routing feature, so that when it's done, the leave could be approved by the people in the approval route.

2. Can you give me a sample, so that it may ease my design work ^^
More
8 years 2 months ago #513 by Jesse
A supervisor can approve the leave.
I mean if I am a superior of the employee (indicated in employee profile) then I can approve the leave. I will be notified that my subordinate filed a leave and is awaiting for my approval.

Would it be possible that the employee can explain (comment) why he or she is going on leave or was on leave aside from the format that the administrator write. Also, you might want to let the superior also comment why did he or she reject or approve the leave.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds