Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R32 Update

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #2747 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R32 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Free Payroll System HR.my R32 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Crowdfunding: Storage for each unit of sponsorship has been increased to 2000MB
  • Crowdfunding: Sponsors will receive email notification to HR.my Managers for Leave related events
  • Crowdfunding: Sponsors will receive Announcement details in email notification
  • All data import could be processed by using the provided Excel template directly. Previously users will need to save the completed Excel template to a CSV file first before uploading
  • Added Attachment column to Leave Transaction grids - to show if a leave has attachment
  • Added Currency type for employee salary
  • Added Geolocation column in the exported Time Clock Summary Report
  • You are now able to view Leave Application details in Leave Management view mode
  • You are now able to view Document Transaction details in Document Management view mode

Change:
  • Replaced Leave Attachment tab with an inline Attachment field

Fix:
  • Non-English characters could be imported properly now
  • Some non-English characters not being displayed properly for exported data

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds