Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How can i activate or de-activate web account?

More
5 years 1 month ago #2645 by Jimmy Lee
yes... i login through company portal via hr.my/go/nXXXX, i can edit everything else but not web account.
even when i export document it shown my status as HR.my administrator, so i'm confused.
Attachments:
More
5 years 1 month ago #2646 by Kap-Chew
You must login via hr.my/go/ if you wish to log in as HR.my Admin.
More
5 years 1 month ago #2647 by Jimmy Lee
which mean if i log in using hr.my/go/portal/nxxxxx means it's only for HR.my manager access, not the admin?
More
5 years 1 month ago #2648 by Jimmy Lee
although he has assigned the role to me, both of us can't access via hr.my/go now; we can only access through our company portal
More
5 years 1 month ago #2649 by Kap-Chew
Yes, portal login is only for "Employee" roles, such as HR.my Manager or Custom HR Roles. If you need to log in as Admin, then you must login through the main page.
More
5 years 1 month ago #2650 by Kap-Chew
If you cannot login via the main page, then it means you are not the HR.my Admin. There is a simple way to test if you are HR.my Admin, i.e. sign in your Employee Web Account as regular employee, then click at the email address on the upper right corner and request to change email address, but remember to check the option to CC HR.my Admin. If you receive the email change request email, check the CC address, that is for HR.my Admin.
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds