Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PCB & EPF calculated by hr.my payroll software different from manual calculation

More
5 years 2 months ago #2491 by Dextra Engineering (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
May I know are you using a different method to calculate PCB from the method I used for the manual calculation?
Could this be the cause for the difference?
More
5 years 2 months ago #2492 by Dextra Engineering (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Dear KC

How now? As waiting for your reply to complete. Your early attention most appreciated!

Thanks
More
5 years 2 months ago #2493 by Kap-Chew
EPF relief ro 2018 is RM 6000, but for 2019 it is only RM 4000.
More
5 years 2 months ago #2494 by Kap-Chew
Look, it is very obvious that you have made a mistake in your calculation. I am sorry that I am not able to assist further, as my time would be better spend to improve HR.my for all users, instead of examining and pointing out the manual calculation errors of individuals. Thanks for your understanding.
More
5 years 2 months ago #2495 by Dextra Engineering (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Thanks so much for pointing out the error. It is part of our internal control to ensure that our calculation is up to date and correct. We are not trying to find fault with your system. It is actually a learning journey for us to have this sharing to better understand your system. Anyway just to keep you abreast we have managed to resolve the PCB difference for the first case but the EPF difference is still there and for the second case the difference in PCB has been reduced to RM77.70 after we adjusted the EPF relief.. Please refer to attached. All others are fine.
Thanks

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:
More
5 years 2 months ago #2496 by Kap-Chew
As I pointed out, I am not really able to assist further. If you feel that HR.my's tax calculation is incorrect, you may disable it via Employee->Management->Edit->Salary->Statutory, then change Tax Status to "No Contribution". After that use Variable Deduction to enter your own tax amount.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds