Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R28 Update

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2264 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R28 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Free Time Clock System HR.my R28 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Export Employee data
  • Employee Discussion Forum is now mobile friendly B)
  • Discussion Topic and Comment support file attachment now
  • HR.my Administrator or other Custom User Roles could participate Discussions from Employer account now
  • Email notifications for new Discussion Topics and Comments
  • A new Discussion Portlet has been added to the Home screen of both Employer and Employee accounts
  • Optimized the loading speed of Attendance Transaction Summary and Time Clock Summary
  • Option to restrict allowed IPs for Time Clock. You may either "Block Clocking" from invalid IP, or mark the clocking record with "Invalid IP"
  • Field Check-In Summary has been upgraded to become Field Check-In Management, which allows Field Check-In record deletion

Change:
  • When Geolocation accuracy is low (i.e. more than 10,000 m deviation), the clocking record will be marked as "Inaccurate Geolocation" instead of blocking employees from clocking

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds