Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How to handle overtime record in HR.my

More
5 years 9 months ago #2021 by Douglas Lau
We've just started to use HR.my. Please advise how to handle overtime work record as there's no detail about the overtime work management in HR.my.
More
5 years 9 months ago #2022 by Kap-Chew
For now, you will need to use Variable Pay for this purpose ^^
More
5 years 9 months ago #2023 by Douglas Lau
For OT work, our staff is required to fill the OT request form and get approval before OT work. HR dept will collect all the approved form and check with the employee IN/OUT card for verification of all OT work. For the approved OT work hour, all will be recorded and employee will be compensated with time-off hour. HR Dept. will pay employee the OT allowance for those outstanding OT work hour not yet been taken time-off hour by employee.

Please advise how to handle this process in HR.my.
More
5 years 9 months ago #2024 by Douglas Lau
HR Dept. will pay employee the OT allowance for those outstanding OT work hour not yet been taken time-off hour by employee end of the year
More
5 years 9 months ago #2025 by Kap-Chew
This is easy:

1. For OT request form, you may make use of the Document Approval Workflow and set up an OVERTIME workflow. Then ask the employees to submit the OT request form with this workflow, and set the HR to be the approver (as a Custom Approver).

2. For "check with the employee IN/OUT card for verification", you may use your existing time clock system, or make use of HR.my's, or import your existing time clock data to HR.my, so that both HR and employees could verify the records.

3. For Time-off hours, simply add or increase such Leave Entitlement via Leave->Management->Edit.

4. At year end, use Variable Pay to compensate the unclaimed time-off.
More
5 years 9 months ago #2026 by Douglas Lau
If Document Approval Workflow is applied, all OT work hour must be counted / calculated manually by hand. Please advise whether HR.my can calculate OT hour automatically (ie sum up all approved OT work hour) and report monthly OT work hour (individually or overall)).
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds