Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Employee tax column

More
5 years 10 months ago #1950 by suhasinee
Replied by suhasinee on topic Employee tax column
I did a test. that is why i am mentioning when i do the changes for one staff from existing processed salary, rest of the staff input goes missing (variable deduction) and i have to do it all over again. I think you need to have a flowchart on how it works.
More
5 years 10 months ago #1951 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Employee tax column
On the very first screen of the Payroll Process, there is an option "Employees", did you select "By Employees"?
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1953 by suhasinee
yes- yet if i wana do a changes for a staff, other deduction/addition that have been done have to be inserted once again for that particular staff.

And another thing- i would like to inquire about the EPF calculation.
For Unpaid Leave (UL) - usually the epf calculation will only be calculated after minusing the UL amount from basic salary. but since Hr.my does not have UL calculation leave yet, i have to insert as variable deduction. and when i do so the EPF calculation for that staff is not accurate as the system is calculating from the basic. Or is there any other way to handle this?

thanks
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by suhasinee.
More
5 years 10 months ago #1955 by Kap-Chew
1. O, I see your point here, will improve this part in future release ^^

2. You will need to uncheck the EPF option (and possibly Tax and SOCSO too) for that Unpaid Variable Deduction to get the correct result.
More
5 years 10 months ago #1958 by suhasinee
hi, yes I did that. But looks like for UL i have to adjust the salary after deducting the UL amount in Salary adjustment.
As i tried inserting as variable deduction- the epf amount doesn't tally. I have tried both ways check and uncheck the EPF option, Tax and SOCSO for that Unpaid Leave Variable Deduction.

When I adjust in salary adjustment (inserting the amount after deducting manually UL from basic salary ) - the socso and eis tally's but the EPF differs plus minus RM1. please do check.

Example - Basic is Rm 1757.14 (amount after deducting UL in salary adjustment ), Salary Advance Rm 500 (uncheck the EPF option, EIS and SOCSO for that Unpaid Variable Deduction)

EPF calcualtion should be RM193 (employee), RM 228(employer) but HR.my shows RM194 (employee), RM229(employer).

Please clarify as the calculation is not accurate.
More
5 years 10 months ago #1959 by Kap-Chew
Do you know that there is a rounding rule for EPF deduction?
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds