Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

payroll

More
6 years 2 days ago #1878 by suhasinee
payroll was created by suhasinee
Hi,

another thing i realize, when I am processing the salary, under Payroll --> Process. As i click on the employee,s name and edit the variable deduction it doesn't auto save ? Because once entered the deduction under the variable deduction in payroll process- I clicked home and head back to payroll - the amount entered wasn't saved.

Yes i did go to payroll history - it was there but if in case i accidentally clicked on payroll - process- the whole previous history goes missing ?

Need some insight on this issue.

Thank you

Suha
More
6 years 2 days ago #1879 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic payroll
Hi, you are right, currently HR.my does not save unfinished payroll processing data. You will need to finish it by processing it in order to save all the data. In future, I will change this behaviour to allow users to save partial data.
More
6 years 2 days ago #1881 by suhasinee
Replied by suhasinee on topic payroll
Okay. Thats gona be slightly troublesome - even i have finished processing the eg Jan salary. And if i accidentally click on payroll - process.
My updated jan salary that has been done will be gone. Correct me if im wrong ?

Thank you

Suha
More
6 years 2 days ago #1883 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you elaborate with further examples?
More
6 years 2 days ago #1884 by suhasinee
Replied by suhasinee on topic payroll
Example -: Once im done processing Jan salary : it does not auto save unless I find them in Payroll History. is that right ?

and In case accidentally - If i clicked on Payroll--> Process--> Jan month, the Jan saved version in Payroll History will be auto deleted?
More
6 years 2 days ago #1885 by Kap-Chew
This is the confusing part. What do you mean with "Once im done processing Jan salary : it does not auto save unless I find them in Payroll History."?

If I understand you correctly, you meant to say that you FINISH processing the payroll processing for Jan. In this case, the result will be saved in the Payroll History already. There is no such thing as Save Button to save the result, instead it will be saved automatically.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds