Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

EPF on Overtime and EPF for foreigners

More
6 years 1 month ago #1774 by James
Hi,

I really like your software and I appreciate that it is free.

I have two issues, one of them is that I am unable to add a Variable Pay without it being included for EPF contribution.

I use the function Variable Pay for overtime and I only want the EPF to calculate the basic wage.

Second issue is that for some of our foreign employees they do not want to contribute EPF but HR management requires at least 4% employee contribution, there is no way to set it to 0%.

I would also like to suggest an automatic overtime and PH overtime calculation where you just key in the hours and it will automatically calculate based on the setting you input.

Thank you for providing such a great service!

Regards,
James
More
6 years 1 month ago #1775 by Kap-Chew
Hi James,

1. When you edit your Variable Pay, and uncheck the EPF option. After that EPF will not be included for that particular Variable Pay.

2. Please set the Employer EPF Rate to "No Contribution", it will exclude this employee from EPF contribution then.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1776 by James
Kap-Chew, thank you for your prompt reply.

I managed to solve #1 but #2 still remains unresolved. When I choose No Contribution it only applies to the employer but not to the employee. It still calculates for the employee, can you please look into this?
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1777 by Kap-Chew
Hi James, setting EMPLOYER rate to "No Contribution" will resolve your problem, it will ignore the Employee rate when this is done.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Kap-Chew.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1789 by James
Yes that is what I thought too, but apparently there is some sort of bug. It still ends up deducting the EPF from the employees salary when I issue the payslip
More
6 years 1 month ago #1790 by Kap-Chew
Can you send your payroll result together with the screenshot to my mail box? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds