Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave - Entitlement Summary - missing carried over

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1741 by Tris
Hello,

I have added my employees, given them their leave entitlement and most employees also carry over some days from last year.
This is all shown and included in the calculations for booking leave.
Example balance = 25 day + 2.5 days in lieu.

However in the summary page "Leave" - "Entitlement Summary" it is not showing the carry over. This means some employees show a negative balance as they haven't earned their leave yet, even though that isn't true as they should have the carry over days.
This summary page is only available to me at Admin level, but it seems like this must be a bug.
Same user as example above but showing a balance of only 22.5 days, missing the 5 days of carry over.

Lastly, I would like to say this system is pretty incredible. I look forward to hearing back.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Tris. Reason: the screen shot cut off some detail.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1742 by Kap-Chew
Hi Tris,

This isn't really a bug per se. The Leave Entitlement Summary was implemented when HR.my first started to support Leave Management, back then there was no Earned or Carried over leaves yet. As the system evolves, I just could not make time to update this report yet ^^

That said, I will rework this report when I have more time later, but currently I am tied up with payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
More
6 years 1 month ago #1743 by Tris
Hi Kap-Chew,

Thank you for such a quick response and I thought that it might have been what you said that it had been created before 'carried over leave' was introduced as a feature. I appreciate you adding it to your list of work for the later on.
**reading your to-do list again, I see now that it is already there, I must have missed it when I read it yesterday, item #6**

Another point on this, it would be good for the Department Head to be able to see that entitlement summary page or a similar summary page as a list for their department, then at a quick glance they can see their department's balance.

Thanks.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1744 by Kap-Chew
Hi Tris,

Actually, item #6 was added after your post ^^
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds