Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Salary Structure - Hourly/Daily Rate and Multiplier

More
6 years 7 months ago #1398 by Anthony
First off I would like to thank the developer for providing such a wonderful free software! We have been looking for a product that is simple yet effective to manage our HR particularly in regards to Payroll calculations but have yet to find one as good as yours. Kudos to you!!

We do however have questions on how to set up different types of employees' salaries. Generally speaking we have 3 types of employees: Permanent Salary, Full Timers, and Part Timers. The difference between Permanent Salary and Full Timers is mainly in the salary structure. Permanent Salary employees have more benefits and are performance-based (does not take into account work attendance), while Full Timers have a base salary plus additional daily allowance. Finally Part Timers are paid based hourly or daily attendance.

I see that in your salary menu there is a way to set a base salary, a variable/fixed pay, as well as bonus. However, what I don't see is the ability to add a multiplier to these numbers. For example, if a Part Timer paid by the hour worked a total of 80 hours a month, how would I go about setting the 80 multiplier to the hourly rate? I tried looking into each menu but could not find a way to do this. Did I miss something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony
More
6 years 7 months ago #1399 by Kap-Chew
Hi Anthony,

It's true that HR.my currently does not support the multiplier yet. You will need to enter the lumpsum after calculating it manually for now. Will add the multiplier support in future upgrade ^^
More
6 years 7 months ago #1400 by Anthony
Hi Kap Chew! Thanks for replying so quickly. Do you have an ETA on when this feature will become available? Thanks again!

Anthony
More
6 years 7 months ago #1401 by Kap-Chew
Er... I have added it to the to upcoming feature list: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list

But in terms of ETA, can't tell yet.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds