Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 8 months ago #1387 by Kap-Chew
Hi, I have saved your screenshots and removed the attachments. Attendance may or may not be included in R19, as this is a big enhancement that need some effort for development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Al Helal
More
6 years 6 months ago #1441 by Kap-Chew
Hi Al Helal,

I just wanted to let you know that I have just implemented the first version of Attendance Management for HR.my. You may sign in your Employer account and try it out at Team->Attendance Management.

As always, your feedback and suggestion will be highly appreciated.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1465 by Weng
Hi Kap Chew, the R20 update is so wonderful, however will you implement to integrate with the fingerprint machine and we can straight import ?

Besides, you may consider some suggestions for the feature, the HR management modules such as
1. employee profile, including performance appraisal, reward and disciplinary,
2. asset management,
3. organization structure and hierarchy

thank you kap chew..
More
6 years 6 months ago #1466 by Kap-Chew
Hi Weng,

1. For biometric machine integration, I can only provide an API for the vendor to integrate, because there are so many different brands in the market, I can't possibly support all of them one by one.

2. Can you elaborate more about the Asset Management? What is this and the use case?
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #1467 by Weng
wow so quick response from you!

1. Ok let me ask my vendor.

2. Mean, the asset that we allocate to an employee such as car, key, telephone, and we can know what the employee has taken so when during his/her change of department or resignation or any changes of status, we can easily transfer or get back from him/her

pls check out my attachment for easier understanding =)
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Weng.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1468 by Kap-Chew
1. Is this screen taken from some kind of Asset Management software interface?

2. Is the information on the screen the only things that need to be tracked? Or does it involve some kind of workflow?
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds