Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 9 months ago #1341 by Kap-Chew
Haha, that' true Andre, it's more complex than you thought, since I have to handle each country's payroll differently ^^
More
6 years 9 months ago #1342 by Maslinda Sunny
Any SG company on board HR.my other than myself?haha
More
6 years 9 months ago #1343 by Kap-Chew
Ha, there are some others too ^^
More
6 years 9 months ago #1344 by Shabnam Mokhtar
Hi Kap Chew

Sorry for the late reply. I've been travelling. At our firm, there are two categories of expenses:

1. Pre-approved (i.e. specific limit) for example staff may have pre-agreed allocation of phone, internet and other expenses that is reimbursable each month. This is usually captured in the appointment letter/contract. So these exist every month

2. Other expenses: These are amount usually spent by staff for general expenses - client entertainment, printing, car rental, mileage (we use RM0.60 per km for example), public transportation, parking etc. We usually request the staff to have receipts whenever possible.

Each month the staff completes our expenses form (listing all the expenses & attach receipts) and submits to their line manager. Once approved this is submitted to accounts department for payment.

I think the following would be interesting:
1. Employee enters their list of expenses for each month on hr.my, and attach receipts if possible
2. The expenses is forwarded to their line manager for approval. (I see similarity to the leave module so far). Am not sure if it'll be too complex to allow the manager to reject expenses by line?
3. Once approved, either there is approved expenses category - that is accessible by the accounts. Or the manager could forward to the accounts department?

You may want to check out the following:
1. Slickpie > Transaction > Reimbursement Module: this is their expense claim module in their accounting software
2. Expensify - this is solely focused on expenses claim

I hope this helps. Sorry for the delay in replying.

Have a superb day!

Shabnam
More
6 years 9 months ago #1346 by Kap-Chew
Hi Shabnam,

Thanks for your clarification, the information is really instructive.

2. OTTOMH, I think it's quite possible to approve and reject by line, but need further design to confirm.
3. Is it common to have only one level of approval? Or something like current leave approval workflow's set up should be considered? I think one level should be sufficient under most circumstance.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1386 by Al Helal
Dear Kap-Chew,
You are doing very well. I just love this website. I've seen planned R19 todo list, it's great!
I think attendance feature will make your website more enriched and valuable because leave and attendance is closely related also directly related to payroll system.
Hope you will do something soon for us.

Thanks,
Helal
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds