6 years 9 months ago #1303 by Kap-Chew
Hi Allan, not yet, but just added this feature request to the todo list ^^
More
6 years 8 months ago #1321 by Shabnam Mokhtar
Hi Kap Chew

Hope you are doing well.

I have two requests for your consideration:

1. Expenses reimbursement in salary:
For example normally my employees have a number of expenses claim. Currently i could use the variable pay feature & uncheck tax, epf n socso box.

But normally our employees have different amount and item each month. So instead of creating a pre-defined amount under variable pay is it possible to create "Expenses Reimbursement" - where i can just add the total amounts for each employee as and when needed? The feature i have in mind is a bit like variable pay - but i'd like to have the flexibility of not having to create a pre-defined category with a pre-defined amount.

I'm requesting this so i can immediately determine how much is the net amount i need to transfer to my employee. And the payslip could also reflect the reimbursement each month.

2. Commission Calculation
For our sales staff, we determine their commission based on the sales they make. Is there any way we can capture a formula instead of amount. For example: 2% of 50,000. The variable pay tool currently allows me to capture a specific amount. It'll be great if we can expand this to make it into formula based: % and the base.

Thanks a zillion

Have a superb day.
More
6 years 8 months ago #1322 by Kap-Chew
Hi Shabnam,

1. This is a very interesting feature that I think other users may need as well, which is a Claim module. However, before we delve deeper into this feature, I am not sure if you already knew that you do not have to create a pre-defined category with a pre-defined amount. You can create Variable Pays like Petrol, and set the amount type to "Variable", while leaving the amount to be 0. Then upon processing payroll, you could add this Petrol item on the fly with the actual amount. Is this not what you are looking for?

2. I like the commission calculation use case. I agree that it would be useful if Variable Pay can be dependent on some other Variable Pay items. Let me figure out how this could be done. I will add this to the to-do now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shabnam Mokhtar
More
6 years 8 months ago #1324 by Shabnam Mokhtar
Hi Kap Chew

Superb, i didn't know that about variable pay - you can leave the amount empty and add on the fly! That works perfectly for my needs now. Looking forward to the commission calculation and the claim module when it fits.

Have a superb evening!
More
6 years 8 months ago #1325 by Kap-Chew
Hi Shabnam,

For the Claim module, I may need to collect more input from users before I start the design. I am eager to learn more about how your organization handles claim workflow, would you like to shed some light on this?
More
6 years 8 months ago #1328 by Maslinda Sunny
HI KC

Have requested this before.

Can you add on a column for us to indicate the employee and employee CPF contributions YTD without deductions from the salary.
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds