Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
3 years 3 months ago #3328 by Kap-Chew
You may try to Export Time Clock transactions.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3329 by BM
I did and tried it out. However, it doesn't serve the purpose of having clear picture of an employee attendance during a month.

There is a need to have a monthly report for each individual employee, where it clarifies in nutshell total of working hours, absent days, taken holidays, etc.

So, please consider this in your upcoming update.

Thank you so much.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3330 by Kap-Chew
Noted.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3348 by LOW
Hello Mr Kap-Chew, thank you for providing such a great platform. May I request to add in a summary payroll report that include the breakdown of variable pay by pay code and variable deduction by pay code?

This is because on the accounting side, our accountant require to enter the double entry to system, at the moment we have a number of variable pay which we are not able to generate the breakdown for accounting entry.

Thank you, hope you can consider this feature.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3349 by Kap-Chew
Can you give me a sample? You may prepare the sample in Excel and send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3350 by LOW
Also, would you be able to include department to the payroll summary, as we like to summarize payroll wages by department as well. Thank you
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds