Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
4 years 6 months ago #2942 by Irma Tsulaia
Hi,
Can you add to the to-do list performance appraisal feature, it will be very helpful for us.

Thanks in advance.
More
4 years 6 months ago #2943 by Kap-Chew
Sure. But I will need to know more about how performance appraisal is conducted in users' organization, would you send me your use case at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
4 years 6 months ago #2944 by Irma Tsulaia
OK, I will send you detailed information on how performance appraisal is conducted in our organization and also methods of performance appraisal generally.
More
4 years 6 months ago #2945 by Kap-Chew
That's great, if I could collect sufficient information on the performance appraisal feature, it is very likely to start work after I finish expense claim feature completely.
More
4 years 4 months ago #2974 by Hugh
For different leave types, can we set to different approval workflow?

For example, an employee A has two leave types (annual leave, and sick leave).
Annual leave is approved by line manager, and sick leave is approved by head of department.

Currently, approval workflow is applied on employee status, and so only one workflow can be assigned to employee.
I wonder if multiple approval workflow can be assigned to user or leave types so that different leave types can be handled by different set of approvers.

Can you review this feature and add to next update?

P.S. I did a quick reply, but it doesn't seem to be posted, so I wrote again.
More
4 years 4 months ago #2975 by Kap-Chew
No worries Hugh, this is because new posts will be moderated before published, that's why you didn't see it.

As for your suggestion, this is what I am considering now, but I will need more users to put forward valid use cases before justifying the change, as this is will cause huge impact to existing users.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds