Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave Entitlement Incremental

More
7 years 3 months ago #988 by Andre Chua
No worries ... B)

I'm sure you have a lot on your plate right now.

Appreciate the consideration and again, thank you for the great platform and hard work.
More
7 years 3 months ago #989 by Kap-Chew
No problem Andre, just remember to check the platform again latest by next week to see if the Leave Earning Policy is online ^o^
More
7 years 3 months ago #992 by Kap-Chew
Hi Funashi,

Just wanted to let you know that HR.my has just been upgraded to support incremental leave entitlement, you may take a look later when you are free. For more details on using incremental leave entitlement, please visit here: hr.my/doc/e-leave.html#leave-entitlement ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funashi
More
7 years 3 months ago #993 by Kap-Chew
Hi Andre,

Just wanted to let you know that HR.my has just been upgraded to support incremental leave entitlement, you may take a look later when you are free. For more details on using incremental leave entitlement, please visit here: hr.my/doc/e-leave.html#leave-entitlement ^^
More
7 years 3 months ago #994 by Andre Chua
Hi Kap-Chew,

Thank you so much for this new leave entitlement feature. Looks to be working great. I've done some simulation and I believe I can work around the company policy base on this new implementation. Thank you for the great work.

Basically, I can use the validity feature and set it for a 2 years validity period for each new annual leave entitlement. It doesn't exactly meet the required scheme but I'm assuming employees would utilizes their entitlement within the 2 years of entitlements. ;)

While doing the simulation, I noticed a couple of improvement opportunities :
1. Bulk entitlement allocation - a method to allocate entitlements to batches of employees (active, dept, branch, etc). Opportunity for a more efficient allocation processing.
2. Leave application window - display all valid and unused entitlements vs current filtered by year : employee might missed out in utilizing unused (annual leave) entitlements.
3. Leave application - allow employees to select valid and unused entitlements vs current filtered by year only. This would allow the employees to choose and use FIFO entitlements at the point of application since they might miss out due to the year filter.
4. Leave management/application windows - not sure if it's better to remove the "year" filter - and do processes only "by year" - thinking it's better to display by validity and unused entitlements. The year entitlement can be part of the entitlement allocation form instead.: Again, it's for employees not to miss out on their valid/balance entitlements.

Not sure if you want me to post this in the todo/suggestion thread.

Again, thanks for the improvements.
More
7 years 3 months ago #995 by Kap-Chew
Hi Andre,

For item 1, it's on my todo list already, just that the priority is too low compared to other more important features, similar to data export and import ^^.

For 2 to 4, I think I could show all valid leave entitlement so that employees won't miss it, but the Year filter is still needed to separate one year's entitlement from another, otherwise, after a few years of data accumulation, it would seem cluttered.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds