Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R12 Update

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #922 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R12 Update was created by Kap-Chew
HR.my - Free e-Leave R12 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • HR.my now supports Multi-user login for Employer Account. You may assign an Employee with "HR.my Manager" role via Employe->Manage Web Account in order to grant him/ her access to the Employer Account. (Find out more about Multi-user access with different HR Role )
  • Major enhancements for e-Leave and Leave Approval Workflow:
    • A new "Valid Until" field is added to Leave Entitlement. This is to indicate the last day when an employee would be able to apply for the specific leave. Typical use case includes allowing certain leave entitlements to carry over unused leave to the next year automatically (with the ability to set individual policies: e.g. annual leave gets carried over automatically, but special leave does not, or expires 3 months after being carried over). Another important use case of "Valid Until" is to support those Leave Entitlements which do not start or end with calendar year, such as those of contract based employees.
    • Ability to apply for and approve leave in the next calendar year (heading closer to the festive season means staff are planning their leave for next year, as well as taking the last leave for this year in the first weeks of the next year).
    • A new "Leave Unit" is added to Leave Type. Now you may specify if certain Leave Type is either based on "Day" or "Hour". Typical use case for "Hour" based leave unit is employee "Time Off".
    • A Leave Entitlement Summary report stating how much leave is owed to employees for the remainder of the calendar year.
  • Both Employer and Employee Web Account support the change of registered email address, this is to facilitate outgoing employee's handover in case the Employer account was registered with the outgoing employee's personal email address.
  • A new Employer Portal page for both HR.my Manager and Employee login. You may also customize your portal name via Employer->Information.
  • Employer's logo is displayed on the payslips.

Change:
  • Employee Web Account Management will show the actual email address registered with the Employee Web Account for both Active and Disabled Employee Web Account views.
  • Leave Unit is now associated with each Leave Type, instead of as a global configuration per Employer.

Fix:
  • Issues related to employee image or employer logo upload.
  • A proper message will be displayed when employees sign into their disabled Employee Web Account.
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release. I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds