Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Multiple payroll in same employer

More
1 year 9 months ago #4427 by MJJ
Hi,

Is it possible to have (or if the feature already in) multiple payroll in each month?

For example, staff's payroll will be processed on 25th each month, but there's another set of people (agent, advisors etc), which will be subject to payroll processing on the 10th each month, where these agents opted for some statutory deduction as well like PCB and EPF. Or could be on the same date (25th) but for 2 different groups (like example here, staff & agents). So that can see 2 different payroll files.

Thanks.
More
1 year 9 months ago #4428 by Kap-Chew
1. Are the different staff groups under Monthly pay? Or do they have different pay cycle, such as one group is under Monthly, another is Weekly?

2. Why do you need this kind of processing?
More
1 year 9 months ago #4429 by MJJ
1. They will be under the same monthly pay period

2. Need to have separate payroll file for PCB/EPF deduction. as we have 2 different groups: staff (under staff payroll) and agents (who opted in to contribute these PCB/EPF using their commission income)
More
1 year 9 months ago #4430 by Kap-Chew
Sorry that I still don't quite understand point #2. Is the purpose of having 2 payrolls merely because of PCB/EPF contribution purpose? These should not matter as they would be clearly separated even if you process them in the same payroll as long as you set up their options correctly.
More
1 year 9 months ago #4431 by MJJ
You mean if I wish to extract payroll info for separate group, i am able to do that? and process them separately and having separate payroll file?
More
1 year 9 months ago #4432 by Kap-Chew
No, I mean even if you process all employees together, their EPF or PCB settings will determine if they need to do contributions or not, and why the need to process separately?
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds