Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Time Zone settings no Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)

More
2 years 1 month ago #4225 by MICHAEL
Hi this is Michael can you please add the time zone Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5) I came across the HR.my web application and I'm interested in showing it to my company so they can use it for punches, I need the time zone there so I can get them to implement it and sponsor the applicable monthly or yearly can you help @Kap-Chew can you or anyone help, please.
More
2 years 1 month ago #4229 by Kap-Chew
Hi Michael, the time zone should be set by selecting the city closest to your location, it is in the format of:

Continent/City
More
2 years 1 month ago #4230 by MICHAEL
Hi , i tried doing so but because Jamaica does not use/observe daylight savings time the clock is always 1 hour ahead. This is why i really want the time zone there. I am so interested in this web application and i do really want to implement it in our organisation, but the time zone is necessary if I’m gonna pitch it to anyone.
More
2 years 1 month ago #4231 by Kap-Chew
Hi, I think as an alternative solution is to choose a city that is one hour later than Jamaica city?
More
2 years 1 month ago #4232 by MICHAEL
i had a look today but cant seem to find any like that, is my request not doable? to add that time zone
More
2 years 1 month ago #4233 by Kap-Chew
Hi, sorry that I am not able to advise further.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds