Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Part of employee can't login thru mobile app and phone

More
2 years 1 month ago #4151 by Kap-Chew
Hi, I know the problem already, it's a new bug that I accidentally introduced in last night's release. This has been fixed, kindly ask your employees to try again.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pauline
More
2 years 4 weeks ago - 1 year 11 months ago #4179 by Kira
Hello, I'm checking my account. I'm an employee just like my colleague but she is able to log in to app but I can't. I used to be in management now I'm just general employee. Can I check if this has something to do with my previous designation?
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Kira. Reason: employer to employee
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #4218 by Kap-Chew
You will need to make sure that you are signing in the correct TAB on the login page. There are 2 tabs, one for Employer and one for Employee.
More
1 year 11 months ago #4287 by Kira
Hi Kap-Chew,
Kira here. I have clearly selected employee tab and asked my co-workers to verify as well. I am the only one who is unable to login via app. Can I trouble you to check on your end what is the issue? I am just a normal employee now.
More
1 year 11 months ago #4288 by Kap-Chew
Hi, I have just tested, there is no problem logging as employee from HR.my Mobile app.
More
1 year 11 months ago #4291 by Kira
I logged in via kira [at] ezypzyacademy [dot] com and I still can't. I used employer tab, employee tab, and employer hr role, all cannot. Can you help me from this email?
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds