Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Daily Attendence

More
8 years 1 week ago #605 by karan
Daily Attendence was created by karan
Dear Sir,
How can I use HR.my for attendance.
Is there are any option on your website where my employees can mark there attendance through there phone or website.
Do you have any application for android device.

Regards,
Niraj Mandal
More
8 years 1 week ago #606 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Daily Attendence
Hi Karan,

Attendance is already a planned feature but still on the todo list. Do you have any specific requirements for this feature? Or would you want to share with me how you would expect this feature to be done in order to support your need?

BTW, we have not yet released our mobile app.
More
7 years 9 months ago #686 by lye siong
Replied by lye siong on topic Daily Attendence
Hi, currently im using this: www.mytimestation.com

It's quite a simple mechanism where the employee will carry a unique qr code and there's an app to scan this qr code to make the attendance. can try this out since it is free.

another way is using office wifi. meaning the employee need to launch an app and make attendance by just clicking on it. This can only be done after the app successful detected the registered wifi. i think this is better since scanning way looks like quite awkward. You can check out this app: www.hello-office.com

It is free too.
More
7 years 9 months ago #691 by Kap-Chew
Thanks Lye Siong, seems like a good idea to implement with HR.my, will look into this and think of how to integrate such feature with HR.my ^^
More
7 years 6 months ago #802 by Miles
Replied by Miles on topic Daily Attendence
Hi,

Thought I'd add my two penneth, given that this is an area that interests me.

Perhaps the QR code idea is better, as it protects us from when the Wi-Fi may be down.

I figure if you print off a QR code for each staff member leave it in a certain area in the business (for me most likely at our tills) and then they can scan it when ready to begin work.

What do you guys think?

I already have a system in place where T&A is recorded in two of our shops using our ePOS but a system that we could use in the one that doesn't have this would be welcome.

Also what would be the likelyhood of being able to import the data from our T&A on our ePOS, or would it be best to just switch to whatever is implemented by you?

Many Thanks,

Miles
More
7 years 6 months ago #807 by Kap-Chew
Hi Miles, QR code may be one of the alternatives as some other environment may prefer other means. Nevertheless, this topic will be revisited when I complete the leave approval routing implementation later ^^
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds