Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR Role Quotas

More
2 years 1 month ago #4084 by Arman Serrana
HR Role Quotas was created by Arman Serrana
Hi,

Can you kindly explain this feature? 

It seems this is non transferrable. I am assigning a new HR Manager this Role but a prompt appeared:

HR Role quotas exceeded.

Free Quota: 1, Used: 18
Sponsorship Quota: 2, Used: 2

I already removed the HR.my Manager access of all resigned employees. Is there anything I need to do? Or this is another feature for us to Crowdfund again?

BTW, We are already in your Crowdfunding list.

Thanks in advance for the assist!

Arman
More
2 years 1 month ago #4085 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR Role Quotas
Hi,

The HR Role allowed for FREE quota is only 1. You have assigned 18 employees to HR Role now, but as an existing user, these 18 employees can still continue to access as HR Role without any problem.

However, for new employees to be assigned as HR Role, you have to assign them to the Sponsorship Quota (if available). In your case, you have also used up the maximum sponsorship quota, that's why you are not able to assign new employees to HR Role.
More
2 years 1 month ago #4086 by Arman Serrana
Replied by Arman Serrana on topic HR Role Quotas
I see. Does that mean that the HR Role of disconnected employees cannot be transferred?
More
2 years 1 month ago #4087 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR Role Quotas
Only HR Role assigned under Sponsorship Quota can be transferred, or if you have only ONE HR Role assigned under Free Quota, this can be transferred as well.

Those that are already beyond existing Quotas cannot be transferred.
More
2 years 1 month ago #4088 by Arman Serrana
Replied by Arman Serrana on topic HR Role Quotas
Ok, I got it now. This quota scheme is just recently implemented that's why we were able to have 18 (and more) in the past.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds